To keep our programs affordable and accessible, TREE House only charges clients a fraction of the actual cost of programs and services. As such, we depend heavily on the generous support of individuals, organizations, business, and foundations to fulfill our mission. TREE House is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation.
EASY WAYS TO SUPPORT TREE HOUSE INCLUDE:
- Make a monetary donation online. Don’t forget that tribute or memorial gifts are a great way to honor friends, coworkers, and loved ones!
- Join our Hay for a Day Club. $40 provides hay for one day for our amazing herd of therapy horses. You can make a one-time gift or give $10, $25, $40, or $100 a month. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up today!
- Donate an item off our Wish List or make an in-kind donation to one of our programs or events.
- Sponsor and/or attend one of our special events, such as our annual Benefit Polo Match, An Evening of Possibilities, Derby Day, Horse Show, or Horse-A-Thon. Check out our event page for details on upcoming events.
- Include TREE House of Greater St. Louis in your estate planning.
BE A TREE HOUSE EVENT PARTNER:
- TREE House of Greater St. Louis hosts numerous fun-filled events throughout the year. Each event has its own special place and you can be part of them as an Event Partner. We offer four event Partner levels: Therapy, Recreation, Education, and Exploration which are the four main components of our programs. With your partnership, you will receive marketing and event benefits to TREE House hosted events.
- 2016 Event Partners
Thank you to everyone who helps us make a difference in the lives of the children, adults, and veterans with disabilities that we serve!