Volunteers must be at least 14 years of age.
Individual Volunteer Opportunities Available:
- Therapy Services volunteers: Working with clients, horses, and staff as side walkers, leaders, or horse handlers. No horse experience necessary.
- Administrative volunteers: General office work, such as answering the phone, data entry, filing, assisting with projects, etc.
- Barn volunteers: Duties include cleaning stalls, cleaning tack, and participating on Project Days.
- Camp volunteers: Assist with horse activities as well as traditional camp activities. Full Day and Half Day opportunities are available. A camp specific training must be completed.
- Gardening and Groundskeeping: Help us keep our 90 acres beautiful!
- Fundraising volunteers: Assist at a specific event and/or serve on event committees.
- Professional Expertise volunteers: Donate professional expertise, skills and time in specific fields.