All volunteers must be 14 years of age.
Individual Volunteer Opportunities Available:
- Program volunteers: Working with clients, horses, and staff as side walkers, leaders, or horse handlers. No horse experience necessary.
- Administrative volunteers: General office work, such as answering the phone, data entry, filing, assisting with projects, etc.
- Barn volunteers: Duties include cleaning stalls, cleaning tack, and participating on Project Days.
- Camp volunteers: Assist with horse activities as well as traditional camp activities. Full Day and Half Day opportunities are available. A camp specific volunteer application must be completed. Download here>
- Fundraising volunteers: Assist at a specific event and/or serve on event committees.
- Professional Expertise volunteers: Donate professional expertise, skills and time in specific fields.
- Young Professionals Board: We are looking for motivated young professionals ages 21 to 40 to help us launch and plan our first year of activities for our new Young Professionals Board. Click here for more details!