Supervising Therapist, Camp Director
Holly was a traveling occupational therapist from 2008 until 2012, working in various states around the country and in many different settings. She will tell you that her favorite setting has been TREE House of Greater St. Louis, because she has seen so many amazing results in the clients that come here. Holly is excited to help TREE House grow and continue to expand for many years to come.
Her qualifications include:
- Bachelors in Occupational Therapy and Occupational Science
- Masters in Occupational Therapy and Occupational Science
- Occupational Therapist and registered with National Board of Occupational Therapy since 2008
- Certified Therapeutic Riding Instructor, PATH Intl.
- Member of the American Hippotherapy Association
- Certified Hippotherapy Clinical Specialist (HPCS), American Hippotherapy Certification Board
- (636) 332-4940 x. 220